Saturday, October 11, 2008

Salimos en la Mañana

Okay, for those that don't speak Spanish which is most of the people following my blog, that means "We leave in the morning." We will be at the airport at 5:00 AM. The hard thing is that Jim gets in tonight at midnight. So, sleep is not going to be something we get a lot of tonight.

Usually when we are at Esperanza Viva they do a blog on their web site but their blog is down, so I checked and we will be able to blog our trip on this blog. Different members of our team will write the blog and I will just put it on here. I am hoping to be able to put pictures up also. So, check back often over the next week.

Please keep our team in prayer. Besides our family, the other member of our team are: Lissa, Dan & Susan, Steve & Sue, Nici, Adrina, Rose, and Mike. Please pray for that God would use us and we would follow his lead in all we do, for safety, and for health.

Well, I think I'd better get back to packing. I have a lot to do before I can go to bed. It will be Monday before I can post again since tomorrow is totally a travel day. So, hasta luego (see you later).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail: Nice blog spot! I am so glad you have this available so we can talk. It is Sunday morning and you guys are in flight right now and I was praying for you and just wanted to tell you that I will be so excited to hear about your divine appointments during your travels. I have a strong sense of God's annointing on everyone....you guys have no idea how Jesus is shining through you! In the natural you may not always feel or see it but in the spirit I can see God's love bursting out of you guys like rays of sunlight and touching everyone you come in contact with.

2 Cor. 4:7 We have this treasure in jars of clay to show that shis all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

We love you guys! Debbie Kelly

Middleton said...

can't wait to hear more about your trip! May God bless you, your team and the people/children you are serving in big ways! And of course I know God will be glorified/blessed by you!