Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fall Is In The Air


I love fall, it's my favorite season of all. The nights get crisp and the days get shorter. The rain starts to fall here in Oregon and the days get cooler. I love the changing color of the leaves and the way they gently fall to the ground. There's the thought of baking and Thanksgiving coming up. I like wearing sweaters and long sleeve shirts. It's the time of year that I start burning candles again and our home feels much more cozy.

Jim recently built an awning over our back deck. We sat out there while it was raining already. The sound of the rain on the awning is such a pleasant sound. He also built an awning over our side door so when the rain does come, we don't have to get soaked trying to open the door. I am so thankful for my husband and all the things her does to make our home nice.

With the changing of the month, my blog has taken on the fall look, with the falling leaves and fall colors. What a fun time. I wish you all a cozy fall.

0 comments: