Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Turning Forty-five!

What is it that makes people, women especially, have a hard time with growing older? This has always boggled my mind. Isn't a birthday just another number? Today I turn forty-five and I have a feeling that this year is going to be the best year yet. I have actually been looking forward to turning a year older, don't ask my why. One thing I know is that this next year is going to be a year filled with adventure. We have many changes coming up with moving to Mexico. It is quite exciting! So, instead of dreading getting older, I was actually looking forward to it this year. God is so good and I am so blessed. I have a wonderful husband, wonderful children and I have all that I need. I even have way more than I need. God is good. Most of all though, I have Him. With Him, I can face whatever tomorrow brings, whether little or plenty, and each year I get older is another blessing from God.

0 comments: