Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kristen and family

I talked to Kristen today. She said that Victory did take some of his feeding yesterday with a bottle which was good. She is very tired and is still recovering from the c-section. She goes tomorrow to have the staples taken out. Hopefully it will feel better after that. I have never had surgery with staples so I have no idea what that's like. I have been fighting laryngitis or a cold. I am not sure which but in case it is a cold, I am not going to see the baby again until my voice is back so that I know that I am over it. I am sad I am not able to go up to see him but he'll be around for a long time. As long as I am getting better tomorrow, which every day it is getting better, I will watch Dylan, Brooklyn and Preston while Taylor takes Kristen to the doctor to get the staples removed. I will try to remember to send my camera with her so she can take pictures for me and then I can post them here for everyone. Thanks again for all the prayers.

0 comments: