Wednesday, April 01, 2009

There is proof that I have been organizing for the last week. Yea! This is the same spot on the floor that I posted the other day when we brought everything into my mother-in-law's house. It's even vacuumed!

This is the last pile in the living room and it has actually been organized into boxes and is awaiting the storage shed or the car. :o) I am hoping that it is mostly the storage shed.

Jermaine was home for a few hours so we were able to see him and Ashley before they leave. They are moving to Washington D.C. where he is now stationed for the next 3.5 years. They will begin their drive tonight with the two of them and one of Ashley's sisters. Jermaine says they will come see us in Mexico. So until then, we said good-bye.

With the progress made in the house, I am feeling like we might be able to host the farewell open house here. That is very good since this is the address on the invitations. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

0 comments: