Friday, August 14, 2009

Ice Cream for Everyone

Yesterday, Kate's dad came to the home and brought vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup for everyone in the home. They started with the people who were in the eating area. One of the littler boys was sitting next to me and kept asking me something that I wasn't understanding. Jim finally figured out that he was wondering if I was finished eating because if I was, he would finish my ice cream for me. So, I gave him the ice cream I had left on my plate. A few minutes later, one of the other boys saw the ice cream heading for their dorm and this same boy got up and went running. He ended up getting doubles because I gave him mine. It was a great treat for everyone.



This is the one who got doubles. We can't remember his name but with his headband on, Jim was calling him "Rambo."

I thought this was a great picture of Jim and Jose.

0 comments: