Monday, September 29, 2008

Prayer Request


As we approach the date of our short term mission trip to Mexico, it is quite normal that we would experience some attacks from the enemy. Lately, I have been having some severe migraine headaches. Yesterday it was so bad that not even a vicodin took away all the pain. This morning the headache is a bit better, thank the Lord, but I am having pain in my legs that I have not had in a long time. I am asking for prayer because I know that Satan would like to discourage me by bringing back my fibromyalgia symptoms. I know that God is bigger than this and that He can get me through it all. Thanks so much. We are so excited about our trip two weeks from today we will be begin our first full day in Puebla. God is so good and we are anticipating awesome things when we are there.

0 comments: