Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Letter from Jermaine

We receive another letter from Jermaine this week. One of the things that he said made my heart sing. He is going to church there every Sunday and he is sharing with the other guys in his group about the Bible. As I said in an earlier post, Jermaine rededicated his life to the Lord the day before he went into boot camp. I was concerned about him being able to stand up under the pressures of boot camp. I am encouraged now. God is good!

He was very glad for all the letters being sent. He said that some of the guys haven't received much mail and that their moral is down a bit. He tries to encourage them and talk to them and he said it does seem to help.

Jim and I are trying to see if we can both make it down for graduation. Jim needs to be able to rearrange his schedule to do it. Please pray that he can.

0 comments: