Monday, March 15, 2010

Worship

Aquí estoy, toma me como una ofrenda.  Aquí estoy dando a cada latido del corazón para tu gloria.  Aquí estoy, toma me.  Digno, Digno, tu eres digno. Digno es El Señior.  Toma me, estoy tuyo.

Here I am, take me as an offering.  Here I am giving every heartbeat for your glory.  Here I am, take me.  Worthy, worthy, You are worthy. Worthy is the Lord.   Take me, I am yours.


I love worshipping in Spanish but there are times when I just need to worship in English.  After being in Mexico for ten months now and going to an all Spanish church, when I hear songs like this one in my first language, it is like a refreshing rain on a hot summer day.   We serve a holy God who wants us to worship him every day.  Enjoy a few moments in the presence of our King.

0 comments: