Thursday, January 01, 2009

Can you believe it is the year 2009 already? It is amazing how fast time is going by. Kristen was over last night and was looking at her four year old son and asked how he is getting so big already. I ask the same question about my kids? How do I have a 23 year old daughter who has four children? And my youngest is 10-1/2 years old and growing up so fast. Time is just flying by us. It makes me think that we really need to take the time to make the most of each day. This year is a year of change for us and I want to be sure that when we are making these changes that we are making the most of the time we have left here in the US. I hope to be able to make more time for my adult children and my grandchildren so that I have wonderful memories to take with me. My prayer is that each of us grows closer to our Lord and Savior.

We look forward to working at Esperanza Viva Youth Home with the kids and staff in whatever capacity they have for us. It is still unknown the specifics of what we will be doing but we will keep you all informed. During this next year we ask that you would pray for our family to adjust to this transition (especially the kids), that we will continue to gain a better knowledge of the Spanish language, that the Lord would provide for us and that we would continually stay in His will. Thank you for your prayers.

God bless you all in 2009!

0 comments: