Tuesday, December 02, 2008

News!

I know I haven't posted in a few days but we have been very busy with the tree lot. We open the lot at 9 AM and close it at 9 PM. We are not there all day but with home schooling, filling in shifts when they are not covered and keeping the house up, I haven't had much time to spare. So, just letting you know that I am still here.

The big news is that Victory is scheduled to come home tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Dec. 3)! Yea! We are all excited and although I won't be able to get to see him until Friday, it will be wonderful to know that he is home. Kristen is not sure how all of it will work out. She had her first day with Taylor being back at work last night and the kids are not used to that so they are giving mom a run for her money. Please pray that she can keep up. She is still pretty sore for the c-section. Victory will be three weeks old tomorrow. I will put more pictures up of him after I see him on Friday.

That's all for now.

1 comments:

Middleton said...

Yeah!!! Tell Kristen she is in my prayers... I can truly relate to needing God's miraculous strength to get through some days with a bunch of little ones!!! She is a brave girl and a BLESSED girl!