Monday, June 14, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

We now have a new grandson! Samuel Diligence was born on Monday, June 14 at 12:07 AM (PST). He was 8lbs. 9oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing well and baby is nursing well which is such a blessing. Kristen's last three babies were premiees and so nursing was a struggle. Kristen was able to have a home birth like she wanted and although it was very hard to do it all drug free, she did it!  I guess it's time to step up the production of that baby blanket. Thank you for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Middleton said...

from premiees to a chubby cheeked little guy - how fun! I too LOVED my home birth baby! Welcome to the world little Samuel (I love his middle name).

Gail said...

I can't wait to meet him. They are actually calling him by his middle name.