Thursday, March 26, 2009

Moving Out

How many of you like to move? I guess it can be exciting but the process is less than pleasurable. I personally do not like the process, especially when you are trying to make decisions as to what you are trying to take that will fit in the back of your van. On Monday we began to move out of our house and into my mother-in-law's house. Most of our things went into storage but there were a lot of things that I hadn't quite decided what to do with. So, we ended up moving all of that into my mother-in-law's house to sort through during the week to come. The picture below shows only a portion of what we dumped, or should I say stacked, into her living room.


Kristen and Taylor moved into our house on Wednesday. Fortunately, they are using a large amount of our bigger furniture so we didn't have a lot of big items to move. Yea! It still boggles my mind how much we still had in the house after getting rid of so much stuff over the last couple of years.

I would like to give a big kudos to my mother-in-law who has been so good through all of this. She is great and I really appreciate her so much. I don't tell her often enough but since I know she will read this at some point I will say thank you again. Thanks Mother!

This weekend, our church (East Hill) is praying over us and officially sending us off. If you live in the area, please join us at one the the three services over the weekend. There are three services to choose from: Saturday night at 6:00 PM, Sunday morning at 9:15 and 11:15 AM.

We are down to the the last couple of weeks. Thank you to those who are faithfully praying for us. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we finished sorting through things and making decisions to store, bring or give away what is left. Please pray for the kids as they are beginning to feel the changes coming up. Also, please continue to pray for our funding as we are not yet fully funding.

More updates to come soon...

0 comments: